Introducing Restylane, the medical elixir that defies the grip of time and restores youthfulness to tired skin. With its plumping powers and ability to smooth away wrinkles, Restylane is the go-to for those seeking a fresh-faced appearance. With a few simple treatments of Restylane in Beverly Hills, we can eliminate the signs of aging and help you achieve a rejuvenated appearance.
Plump, Hydrate, Volumize
Allow yourself to be enchanted by Restylane’s plumping, hydrating, and volumizing effects. This elixir of youth works its magic by injecting hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally present in the body, into your skin. Witness as Restylane fills and smooths fine lines, adds volume to sunken cheeks, and restores a healthy glow to lackluster skin. The Beverly Hills Sculptress harnesses Restylane’s powers for a truly luxurious experience, sculpting your facial features into optimal proportions.
Your Complete Restylane Experience
During your initial consultation for Restylane in Beverly Hills, the Beverly Hills Sculptress will assess your needs and goals and work with you to create a customized treatment plan. She will explain the different Restylane products available and help you choose the best one(s) to address your specific concerns. You can ask any questions and discuss any concerns or expectations for the treatment.
On the day of your treatment, the Beverly Hills Sculptress will carefully inject the Restylane filler into the targeted areas using a very fine needle. She will take great care to ensure your comfort during the procedure. There’s no need for anesthetics because Restylane products contain lidocaine, so patients experience little to no discomfort during treatment. The entire treatment typically takes 15 to 20 minutes.
Restylane treatments typically require no downtime, and most patients can return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure. You may experience mild swelling, redness, or bruising at the injection site, but these side effects typically subside within a few days. While you can resume normal daily activities, strenuous workouts should be avoided for a day or two.
The results of Restylane in Beverly Hills are visible immediately and continue to improve as the filler settles into the skin. Depending on the product used and your metabolism, the results can last for 6 to 12 months or longer. You will leave the Beverly Hills Sculptress’s office with a refreshed, more youthful appearance and the confidence to face the world with your new look.
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and folds
- Loss of volume in the cheeks, chin, and temples
- Under-eye bags and hollows
- Thin or asymmetrical lips
- Scarring or depressions in the skin
- Dehydrated or lackluster skin
- Aging or sun-damaged skin
- Uneven skin texture or tone
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Marionette lines (lines around the mouth)
- Vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Acne scars and other types of facial scarring
- Sagging skin and loss of elasticity
- Jawline contouring and chin augmentation
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job)
- The appearance of veins and tendons on the back of the hands
- Loss of volume and plumpness in the dorsal hands
- Tear trough treatment for dark circles and hollowness under the eyes
- Downturned corners of the mouth
- Deep forehead wrinkles and frown lines
- Creases and wrinkles on the décolletage area
- Other issues with facial symmetry and proportions
To learn more if Restylane in Beverly Hills are a right fit for you, give us a call today for a consultation.
Meet the Beverly Hills Sculptress
Step into the world of the Beverly Hills Sculptress, where beauty and art collide. Shea Denmark is the founder of this boutique aesthetic medical practice, where she’s dedicated to helping everyone look and feel their best. Known as an artist with the power to reverse time, Shea is renowned for enhancing natural beauty and bringing out the best in her clients. Schedule a consultation and discover the power of the Beverly Hills Sculptress for yourself.